- 2.5 - 3 lb boneless turkey breast.
- 4 tbsp butter, softened
- 2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the turkey on an oven roasting rack.
- Make sure the butter is at least soft! (I use a microwave and basically melt it, so that I can apply it to the turkey easier.)
- Mix together the butter with the garlic and all of the dry seasonings.
- Rub roughly half the mixture onto the turkey (I use a silicone basting brush).
- Put the rack in the center of the oven.
- After 1 hour take the turkey out and rub the remaining mixture on the turkey.
- Put the turkey back in the oven.
- After another 30 minutes check the browning of the turkey. If it’s as browned as you want, then take it out and tent foil over the turkey to stop the browning process from direct heat.
- After another 30 minutes ( 2 hours total at this point ) check the internal temperature to see if the turkey has reached 165 degrees F in the center.
- If it has, take it out and let stand for 10 minutes.