- 8 oz pasta
- ½ lb ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 C. shredded cheese
- 10 oz enchilada sauce
- 2 C. beef broth
- 2 Tbsp seasoning (taco)
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- ½ C. sour cream
- Black olives
- 1 ½ C. frozen corn
- 1 can whole pinto beans
- 1 yellow onion
- Brown the meat with the seasoning in your instant pot using the saute function. If you are adding an onion, then saute it with the meat at this step.
- Add the broth, pasta and enchilada sauce to the pot. You want the liquid to just barely cover the pasta - if it doesn’t, add a little more broth.
- Place the lid on the pressure cooker, close the valve and set the pasta on high pressure for 4 minutes.
- After it beeps, let it release naturally for 3-4 minutes, then quick release the instant pot.
- Stir in the cheese (corn and pinto beans if desired) and salt and pepper to taste.
- Optional: Top with Mexican queso or black olives. You can also stir in ½ C. sour cream if you want to make it more creamy.