3 lbs baby potatoes
12 ozs bacon
2 tablespoons olive oil
½ cup green onions chopped
6 ozs shredded mozzarella cheese (or really any type; sharp chedder would be good too)
Salt and pepper (optional)
1 cup water
1 cup sour cream
½ cup mayonnaise optional
- Start cooking the bacon if needed (I use a large electric griddle that fits most of it).
- Turn the Instant Pot to saute and add the olive oil.
- Add the potatoes and cook until lightly roasted on all sides.
- Add a cup of water to the pot.
- Put on the lid and set the pressure to high and the timer to 7 minutes.
- When the time is up let it do a quick release.
- Cool the potatoes if desired before cutting them into quarters.
- Chop up the bacon and add the remaing ingredients to a mixing bowl.
- Mix it all together ( add salt and pepper too if desired ).
I normally don’t add any salt, because of the salt in the bacon and cheese. I also only lightly add pepper, because I’m a huge pepper fan and can overdue it!