1 lb ground beef
3 c. beef broth
½ c. minced onion
3 c. egg noodles, uncooked
10.5 oz can cream of mushroom soup
1 garlic clove, minced
¼ tsp pepper
1 Tbsp Flour
1 c. sour cream
1 tsp salt
- Set the instant pot to sauté with some oil in it.
- Sauté the hamburger, garlic, and onion until the meat is browned.
- Add the flour.
- Add the noodles.
- Then the broth, soup, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
- Put on the lid and set to high pressure for 8 minutes.
- After the 8 minutes let it natural release for another 5 minutes before releasing the pressure.
- Add the sour cream and mix it all together.
- I won’t be adding the salt in the future, because the first time I made this I added it without tasting it first and came out way too salty to me. Probably, from the broth and possible the mushroom soup too. Definitely overkill on the saltiness.
- CAREFULL with cooking too long and turning the noodles to mush!