1 rack of baby back ribs
1 c. BBQ Sauce
1 c. beef broth
½ tsp. liquid smoke
BBQ / rib seasoning mix (I used Killer Hogs this time)
- Remove the membrane from the back of the ribs if present and apply the dry rub seasoning to both sides.
- Cut the ribs into chunks of 4-6 ribs, so that they fit in the instant pot.
- Set the ribs in the instant pot.
- Add the cup of broth and liquid smoke.
- Put on the lid and set to high pressure for 25 minutes.
- After the 25 minutes do a natural release for 5 minutes before releasing the remaining pressure.
- Set an oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the ribs on a baking sheet and baste them with BBQ sauce.
- Put them in the oven for 15 minutes.
25 minutes will make them fall a part, so you might want less depending on your taste. You can clearly see how much the meat pulled away from the end of the bones in the last picture, which just means that the bones will easily pull from the meat.