4 chicken breasts (about 2 lbs)
1 can artichoke hearts (14 oz), drained and chopped
1 can green chiles (4.5 oz)
8 oz cream cheese, softened
12 oz parmesan cheese, divided
1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Add the artichokes, green chiles, cream cheese, 1 cup of the parmesan cheese, and garlic powder into a bowl and mix together until combined.
- Lay the chicken breasts in a baking dish and spread the artichoke mixture over the top.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked to a temperature of 165˚F)
- Garnish with parsley and serve hot.