Head of cabbage
Clove of garlic (1 tsp of minced garlic)
1 or 2 packages of sausage; around 1 to 1.5 lbs of sausage.
½ cup of water
- Turn the instant pot onto sauté with some vegetable oil.
- Cut up the onion, cabbage, and sausage. I normally cut the cabbage into eigths.
- Put the onion and sausage into the pot.
- Saute for a couple of minutes, just to cook and brown it.
- Add the garlic and saute for another minute.
- Put in the cabbage and put on the lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 7 minutes with a quick release.
You can buy two different sausages for more flavors.
I used ½ cup of broth the first time and with the salt from the sausage it was overly salty in my opinion.
I have tried using ¼ cup of water too, but it couldn’t come to pressure.
I have used 2 12 oz packages of sausage, but that makes a lot.