- 1 lb brussel sprouts, trimmed and washed*
- 1 C water
- 2 tbsp butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place the one cup water in the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Insert the metal steamer basket and place the brussel sprouts on top.
- Put the Instant Pot lid on and set the Manual timer for 2 minutes.
- Heat a pan (or in my case a second Instant Pot) with the 2 tbsps of butter on medium heat.
- When the timer goes off do a quick release.
- Transfer the brussel sprouts to the pan and saute until browned. I put a timer for 3 minutes per side and simply brown roughly three sides.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add any toppings/seasonings like parmesan cheese, lemon, etc. However, you like it prepared.
*To clean them simply cut off the bottoms off and remove any leaves that look bad. Then use a colander or strainer to rinse them off.