- 1 - 2 lbs of frozen meat balls
- 1 (24 oz) jar of sauce
- 1 box of penne pasta
- Italian seasoning
- Dump the meatballs into the Instant Pot. Level them out to try to create one layer.
- Put the noodles on top of the meatballs.
- Empty the jar of sauce onto the noodles.
- Fill the jar full of water and add that down the side of the container, so that the sauce isn’t washed to the bottom.
- Fill the jar roughly ¼th of the way again and add that too.
- Sprinkle the Italian seasoning onto the sauce.
- Put on the lid and set to high pressure for 7 minutes or half the time that it says to cook the box of noodles.
- Quick release when the timer goes off.
- The frozen meatballs will increase the time it takes to come to pressure. I’d guess in total it is closer to 30 minutes to cook.
- You could add an onion or other vegetables too, but 7 minutes on high will create really mushy vegetables in a lot of cases. Maybe saute them in a pan separately?