1 lb of fresh meat balls
24 oz jar of sauce
3 cups of beef stock
1 tbsp olive oil
1 box of spaghetti pasta (16 oz)
- Add the oil to the pot, select ‘saute’, and allow the pot to heat up.
- Add meatballs and cook at least 4 minutes without moving. If you move them too early they will be stuck to the bottom and will pull apart.
- Flip them over and cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Flip them on their sides and cook one least time for 2-3 minutes.
- Take the meatballs out of the pot.
- Add the beef stock and scrape off the bits of meatballs stuck to the bottom of the pot.
- Add the sauce.
- Break the spaghetti in half and put it into the pot ensuring that it is submerged in the mixture.
- Add the meatballs back into the pot, laying them on top.
- Put on the lid and set to high pressure for 8 minutes.
- Quick release when the timer goes off.
- Stir it for a couple of minutes to loosen the noodles and allow it to thicken.
- I like using pre-made meatballs from the store.
- I also tend to get pork meatballs versus beef just for variation.
- You can always add some Italian seasoning for extra flavor too. My Instant Pot frozen meatball version includes it, but it really depends on the sauce you are using.