- 1 lb chicken tenders (thawed)
- 3 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 lb rotini pasta, uncooked
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 pkg Italian Dressing Mix
- Add the chicken broth, water and pasta to the Instant Pot insert.
- Pour the cream of chicken soup on top of the pasta.
- Sprinkle the dressing mix packets into the Instant Pot. Don’t bother mixing it all together.
- Place the chicken tenders on top.
- Put on the lid and verify that the vent is sealed.
- Set the Instant Pot to manual high pressure for 3 mins.
- When the timer goes off allow for a natural pressure release (NPR) of 6 more minutes before, then do a quick release.
- Remove the cooked chicken.
- Stir in the frozen peas and carrots.
- Slice the cream cheese block into pieces, so that it melts faster and set onto of the pasta in the Instant Pot.
- Return the lid and let the Instant Pot sit on warm for 5 minutes.
- Shred the chicken while the Instant Pot is sitting on warm.
- Stir until the cream cheese melts into the pasta mixture.
- Add the shredded chicken.
- Steamed vegetables.