1-2 pounds cube steak
1 10 oz can french onion soup
1 packet of Au Jus Gravy Mix
10 oz water
2 tbs corn starch
- Put the cubed steak in your pot.
- Sprinkle the gravy mix on top of the cubed steak.
- Pour the can of onion soup into the pot.
- Fill the now empty can onion soup can with water and pour in.
- Set your Instant Pot to High Pressure for 4 minutes.
- When the time is up let the it do a natural release for 5 minutes, then quick release the pressure.
- Remove the cubed steak from the pot.
- Place your Instant Pot on saute.
- Let the sauce come to a boil, whisk in cornstarch, and stir until your gravy is thick enough.
This recipe is easy and tastes great. This was one of the first recipes I tried in my Instant Pot and kick-started my addiction of using it multiple times a week!