- 2 pounds boneless chicken breast
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Optional: 6-8 slices cooked bacon
- Put in chicken, water, seasoning, and cream cheese.
- Cook on high for 15 minutes with a quick release.
- Leave the instant pot on low.
- Pull the chicken out and shred it.
- Add the chicken back with the cheese (and bacon).
- Then mix until it thickens.
This is an Instant Pot classic. Not necessarily the healthiest meal, but easy and great tasting!