- 4 cups roughly 1-inch chopped sweet potato ( 2 to 3 medium peeled sweet potatoes )
- 2-15oz cans black beans ( drained )
- 15 oz jar salsa
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Toppings: lime juice, sour cream, cheese, cilantro, onions, or green onions. - if desired.
- Add all of the ingredients to your pressure cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes. Pressing the manual button on most Instant Pots defaults to 10 minutes.
- When the timer goes off do a quick release of the pressure.
- Top with lime juice, sour cream, cheese, cilantro, onions, or green onions. - if desired.
- The spicy level of salsa really determines the initial level of heat.
- I like mine spicy, so I add red pepper flakes afterwards or whatever elese that spices it up!