- 1-2 pounds chicken wings & drumettes (frozen)
- ½ cup (125ml) BBQ Sauce
- Pour 1 cup cold water in Instant Pot Pressure Cooker. Place a steamer basket in Instant Pot and add chicken wings. Close lid and pressure cook at High Pressure for 5 minutes + full natural release.
- While Instant Pot is naturally releasing, preheat oven to 450°F.
- Remove wings and pat them dry with paper towels.
- In a mixing bowl, toss wings with ½ cup BBQ sauce.
- Place chicken wings in a single layer on a wire rack in a baking tray. Bake until the sauce is glossy and caramelize (10–15 mins).
- You can really use any type of sauce, such as a teriyaki sauce, etc.
- Adding some cayenne pepper or chili flakes (crushed red pepper flakes) to the BBQ sauce would give the wings a kick.