- 2 cups (500ml) vegetable stock ( or two cups water with a bouillon cube )
- 2/3 cup (160ml) 2% milk
- 8 oz (225g) spaghetti
- 2/3 cup (80g) Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Salt & Black pepper to taste.
- Break the spaghetti in half and add to the Instant Pot inner pot.
- Add the stock into the pot, then add everything else EXCEPT the parmesan cheese.
- Put on the lid and verify that the vent is sealed.
- Set the Instant Pot to manual high pressure for 6 mins.
- When the 6 minute timer goes off allow for a natural pressure release (NPR) of 6 more minutes before, then do a quick release.
- Stir in the parmesan cheese.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Steamed vegetables
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Mix well when serving, because the cheese tends to stick more to the pot, than the spaghetti.