2 pounds boneless chicken breast
¾ cup BBQ sauce
4 oz cream cheese
1 cup water
Tortilla shells or hamburger buns
- Put the water and chicken in the pot.
- Cover, press manual and set the timer to 12 minutes.
- When the pressure cooker time is up do a quick release by moving the valve to “venting.”
- Remove the chicken and shred it.
- Drain all the water out of the pot and add the chicken back into pot.
- Add the cream cheese and BBQ sauce.
- Stir until the cream cheese is melted and coats the chicken.
Super easy and great tasting. Put it in tortilla shells with some coleslaw and you have a great tasting combination! It is pretty versatile too; you can use it with sandwiches, pizza, nachos, salads, etc.
You can cook this even faster if you heat up the cream cheese and bbq sauce in a pan separately as the chicken cooks. Then just mix the shredded chicken into that pot.