- 3 medium zucchini sliced into ½” rounds, 1.5 lbs
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Italian mix
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix zucchini slices with olive oil, seasoning, and salt & pepper.
- Spread evenly in one layer on a baking sheet and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes.
- Turn oven to broil, place pan near the top and broil 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted and zucchini is tender crisp.
You can play around with the times and temperature a bit; for more tender I’ve cooked at 350 degrees for 15 minutes and then broiled each pan for 3 minutes.