4 boneless chicken breasts
1 medium zucchini
1 medium yellow squash
½ medium onion
½ cup pesto
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
¼ tsp garlic powder
8 - 10 ozs mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the chicken in a casserole dish.
- Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Spread the vegetables evenly on top of the chicken.
- Put small dollops of pesto sauce over the top of the vegetables.
- Spread the cheese on top of the everything.
- Place in the oven and cook for 35 - 45 minutes.
If it isn’t done after 35 minutes and the cheese is browning too much, then cover with foil and cook for another 10 minutes to finish.