1 tbsp canola oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups of broccoli florets
1 bell pepper, diced
1 lb chicken breasts, cut into 1” cubes
½ cup cashews
½ cup soy sauce
2 tbsp honey
2 tsp sesame oil
- Heat the canola oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic, broccoli, and bell pepper. Cook until soft, roughly 5 minutes.
- Add the diced chicken and cook until golden and cooked through, roughly 8 minutes.
- Stir in the cashews.
- Season with pepper.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the soy sauce, honey, and sesame oil.
- Pour this mixure into the skillet and let it simmer together until it thickens, roughly 5 minutes.