- 4 large Russet potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- Cracked pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash, scrub, and pat dry the potatoes.
- Slice them thinly and evenly with a mandolin slicer (or a knife).
- Put the slices in a mixing bowl with the olive oil and toss until the potato slices are covered.
- Place the potato slices evenly on a baking tray.
- Sprinkle the garlic salt and cracked pepper on top.
- Bake the potato slices in the oven for roughly 20 minutes or until golden. Check after 15 minutes, because cooking times are very dependent on the thickness of the slices.
- The exact cooking time needed will depend on the thickness of the potatoes.
- Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, etc. can also be used to vary it up a bit.